High-quality range of switchboard instruments with Class 1 accuracy and which complies with American ANSI-C39.1 specifications. Available in 4½ case size, the rugged design characteristics meet the needs of the most demanding environmental applications. This extensive range of analog and digital/analog meters utilizes high shock and provides 1% accuracy for all RMS AC and DC ranges. The range offers various customized options and features.
Mounting is by four integral studs. Scales are 240° moving the iron and 250° moving coil with parallax error-free platform dials. Standard dials are white matte with black printed scales and bar knife-edge pointers
Crompton Switchboard Meters offers two case types; models 007 and 078
- Model 007 is a one piece flame retardant polycarbonate moulding with a black matte finished bezel area, and a specially contoured window to minimize reflection from adjacent light sources.
- Model 078 is high shock hermetically sealed and all models have heavy gauge pressed steel cases.They have a die-cast bezel and a projecting moulded toughened glass window, which incorporates a gas tight zero adjuster.
- Self Contained 120VAC
- 250° Linear Scale
- Rugged Pivot & Jewel Movement
- IP54 Front
- c-UL-us & CE Certification
- Item #: 007-41LA-PNAG-AG
- AC Voltage: 120 VAC
- Center Frequency (Hz): 50
- Scale (Hz): 45-55
- Case: 4 1/2 Plastic Case
- Accuracy (Hz): -