Hioki 3169-20-01/1000 HiTester Clamp-On Power Demand Analyzer Custom Kit, 1000A AC Current
The 3169-20 allow measurement of single-phase to three-phase 4-wire circuits with a single unit. In addition to measuring standard parameters such as voltage, current, power, power factor, and integrated values, these clamp-on power meters can simultaneously perform demand measurements required for carrying out power management and energy-saving measures, as well as harmonic measurements. The two new power meters also feature PC card data storage, and come equipped with an RS-232C interface for PC communications. Further, with greater data processing speeds, it is possible to measure the power of just a few cycles, enabling more detailed and effective energy-saving measures for equipment. The 3169-20 are ideal for users who want to achieve close control over energy-saving management activities and measures. Single-phase: 1P2W 4 systems, 1P3W 2 systems three-phase: 3P3W2M (measures the voltage and current for two lines) 2 systems, 3P3W3M (measures the voltage and current for all three lines) 1 system, 3P4W (measures the voltage and current for three lines) 1 system, 3P4W4I (measures the voltage for three lines and the current for four lines) 1 system. Measurement item voltage, current, active power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor, integrated value, frequency, harmonics. Measurement range voltage: 150 V to 600 V, 3 ranges current (when using 9660):5 A to 100 A, 4 ranges current (when using 9661): 5 A to 500 A, 5 ranges current (when using 9669): 100 A to 1 kA, 3 ranges current (when using 9667): 500 A / 5 kA, 2 ranges current (when using 9694): 0.5 A to 5 A, 3 ranges Power: 75 W to 9 MW, 108 combination patterns. 3 Year warranty.
- Kit includes: 3169-20 power demand analyzer, 9438-03 voltage cables, 3-9669 1000A, 1-9661 ct 500A ct, 9625 PC software, 256MB CF card, molded carrying case
- Measure up to two 3-phase, 3-wire systems (displays voltage and current for three lines)
- Measure up to four single-phase, 2-wire systems
- 5 A to 5000 A range, compact and light weight
- PC card data storage, power recording for individual waveforms, simultaneous recording of demand values and harmonics
Size: 1000A AC Current Custom Kit